Organizational information - Exhibitors
Please remember the following dates:
- Submit an Entry to the Catalogue of Exhibitors – to 17th February 2017
- Application for Co-Exhibitor – to 17th February 2017
- All fees must by covered before 1st March 2017
In case of using an a external contractor for stand construction of the exhibition:
- Send to the Organizer’s office plans for the stand construction to accept - to 10th February 2017
- Inform the Organizer about construction higher than 2,5 meteres – to 10th February 2017
- Submit to the Organizer's office all documents certifying that the construction and equipment of the stand include fire protection elements – to 17th February 2017
Installation of stands will take place on 6th March 2017 from 8 am until 10 pm, with large-size elements until 4 pm.
Dismantling of stand, exhibits and equipment can be started only after the Food Market Court – on 9th March 2017 after 4 pm. Dismantling please finish until 10 pm that same day.
General Fair Assembly Constructor:
Ptak Warsaw Expo in Nadarzyn has about 10 000 parking lots..
Each Exhibitor will receive, as part of the registration fee, one parking pass for the whole duration of the fair including the date for installation.
Repurchased parking card can be picked up during the fair in the Organizer’s Office. Cards are activated at the parking entrance.
Parking trucks (over 3.5 tons) and cars taking more than one parking space, close to the exhibition halls is prohibited during the fair – from 7th to 9th March 2017.